Ryanair is a top-notch Irish ultra-low-cost airline headquartered in Swords, Dublin, and known for providing the best in class travel comforts. But passengers often confront problems when they book a flight ticket to their preferred routes, or sometimes these issues might arise after booking. In such conditions, one can get in touch with Ryanair and resolve all sorts of problems simply. Ryanair offers different options to its passengers that one can use to resolve all kinds of problems.
What issues are resolved by Ryanair Customer Service Live Person?
After connecting to someone at Ryanair, you can get instant assistance on each problem related to a booking or other. The customer service team is always present to help and take quick moments to resolve the issues. After dialing the Ryanair customer service phone number, you can get help on below most common queries:
- Get information on the latest deals and offers.
- Flight ticket booking or reservations queries.
- Change flight date or time.
- Seat upgrade or change regarding issues.
- Regarding flight cancellation.
- Check-in or baggage related queries.
How do I contact Ryanair customer service?
Via Ryanair Live Chat
Ryanair's online chat feature helps you connect to the customer service team, where you can quickly and simply resolve each issue. You have to follow the below steps to use the Ryanair online chat feature:
- Visit the official Ryanair website.
- Look and find the Contact us section.
- From the scroll-down menu, click on the Online chat tab.
- Now chat tab will open, and you can type your query into the chat box.
- A representative will connect you immediately and provide the required assistance.
Via Ryanair Phone Number
You can directly talk to a live person at Ryanair after calling their phone number, which is time available to offer quick assistance. You can use the below IVR menu while making a phone call:
- Dial Ryanair phone number +44 1279358438 from your phone.
- Press 1, to choose a language of your choice.
- Press 2, for booking or reservations.
- Press 3, for a refund or complaint.
- Press 9, to directly get in touch with Ryanair customer service.
- Best time to call: Monday to Saturday, 08:00 am to 05:00 pm GMT
- Sun: 09:00 am to 04.00 pm GMT
Via Ryanair Complaint Form
You can fill out the complaint form of Ryanair to connect to someone regarding your queries, and the customer service team will revert to the possible solutions. You can go through the below steps to contact Ryanair live person simply:
- Go to the official Ryanair website.
- Click on the Contact us section.
- Click on the Online Complaint Form tab.
- Enter the required details into the form and then click on Submit tab.
- Your form has been submitted, and the customer service team will get back to you.
Via Ryanair Mailing Address
You can also post your queries to Ryanair using the mailing address and send them to the below address:
Ryanair customer service department
PO Box 11451
Via Social Media
You can connect Ryanair customer service team over the social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by sending them a direct message. You have to send your queries in a message and the customer service team will send an immediate response.
Disclaimer: We are an independent online travel portal offering travel services to those who require it, and we are not associated with any third-party company or website. By accessing our site flightsphonenumbers.com, you agree that flightsphonenumbers.com is not liable for any loss you faced directly, using third-party links, offers, or other material available on this site. You will be the sole person if you are stuck in any problem or for any profit-loss.
We are an online travel agency that aims to provide travel arrangements and make a connection between the traveler and service providers. We are not associated with any airlines, hotels, cruise, and car rental, and further, we also do not claim for that. The name of airlines and content published on this site is only for information purposes. The available logos of the product or services available on our site belong entirely to their respective owners.
Fares and offers available on this site can be changed at any time; that always depends on the pricing strategy because the price depends on your ticket and destination type. If you have any queries related to our services, then you can drop an email to us at email@example.com